Crisis Management | Crisis Communications
Executive Communications & Contingency Operations
Crisis Management + Crisis Communications + Organization Dynamics – The bad news is: crises are going to happen. The good news is: you can prepare for bad news. The better news is: you can control how you manage crises and improve the success of your decision-making during a crisis. Our ECCO approach simplifies how to do to this in advance of an event, increasing your opportunity to make a positive impact in any circumstance.
Consider this . . .
1. Do you want to learn how to work less and produce more with effective and efficient organization?
2. Do you feel like your organization needs better structure, accountability and stronger lines of communication?
3. Are you aware of the different types of crises and the four common stages of every crisis?
4. Do you have a crisis management plan that includes a team and a communications strategy?
5. Do you have a designated spokesperson who can control the message during a crisis?
6. Can you handle unfavorable press?
7. What types of decisions will you make under crisis-induced stress?